This is our new blog that will hopefully act as a way to keep you tied into our journey in a new land! I think EVERY DAY will be a NEW adventure, and if you know us... you know WHO we are following!
Although EVERY DAY will be a NEW adventure, I'm not sure if you'll get an update EVERY DAY... but we'll see! Stay Tuned...
If you don't want to miss any of our adventures, sign up to follow us via e-mail (to the right). All you have to do is type in your e-mail address then when you receive an e-mail about verifying your subscription, just click the link in the e-mail and you will be all set! Whenever I post something here, you will get an e-mail letting you know!
Yea for this new blog! We are so excited that we can be a part of following your adventure this way too! So thankful y'all are following HIM! We love y'all!! John, Marcia, Madison, Caleb & Samuel
ReplyDeleteditto to marcia's comment! :) love ya'll!
ReplyDelete