Monday, May 30, 2011

It's a Gecko!


During the evening, the geckos come out and take their post on our walls near the ceiling or on the ceiling.  They are our friends!  They eat mosquitoes (so I'm told), and I don't know what else.  They are welcome to stay.  An added benefit of the geckos is that Miss V2 loves to announce any she sees.  She even makes this funny noise at them...I guess she is trying to scare them away.  The video above is one I made on May 9th (2 days after moving in)... so it is a little old, but the drama stays the same!  Now we all join in the fun just to see her reaction!

4 comments:

  1. I love it! She is getting so big, so quick. It's only been a few months right? Thanks for the vid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah... not so long ago, but it seems like a lifetime ago! You are welcome! =0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so adorable! Did she have a gecko on her belly button too? haha. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Marcia! I don't know why she did that all of a sudden! Crazy kid! =0) Glad you liked it! She looks like a mess here... it was after playing outside & sweating but before bathtime!

    ReplyDelete