I think on this blog, I will be a bit more discreet about our family. I won't mention Dano's job. I don't plan to use our last name. Also, I don't plan to use our children's names, but I will use their initials along with their ages. However, I will post pictures! So as stated in our profile, this is what you can expect:
Our family:
Fearless Leader - Dano
Wife and Mother - Melinda
Oldest Daughter - Miss O10
Oldest Son - Mr. D8
Next Daughter - Miss E6
Youngest Son - Mr. W4
Youngest Daughter - Miss V2
The Whole Gang
All ages are in years. I will not include mine & Dano's ages on every post, but for the record he is 40 (for a few more months) and I am 39.
Feel free to let me know if you plan to be reading along (or have been). You can let me know by commenting below. Many of you have subscribed to our blog via e-mail or read posts on facebook so you may not actually "visit" the blog. BUT if you get a chance, drop by the blog to comment every once in a while to let me know you are along with us on this journey... and the blog comments will stay with the blog entries as a type of diary for us. If you have trouble signing in to leave a comment, just click anonymous, and you can include your name in your comment.
Thank you for being interested in our journey & family! =0)
Blessings!
Pictures by K.G. Photography in Middle Tennessee











39 & 40! Try 71&70! Maybe we will still be around to send our love when you are our ages? :-) And then again, probably not! So sending our love and prayers today!
ReplyDeleteKathy and Dick
Well, from what I've been reading, according to your time there, I think you may be about to be woken up! I love reading your updates and seeing what God is doing in yours and your family's lives! Praying for you guys!
ReplyDeleteI love all these pictures..some of my favorite from group!!
ReplyDeleteWe missed you all tonight @ birthday celebration!! the llth here in TN. Marcia created another beautiful, white frosting and a a really pretty iris flower, my fav. u know...sure she will have pix up soon of all of us..
love all your post.....a great lesson and history for us!= love to all, Mom :) Glad got to talk to u this a.m. :)
Our family is following your family, :) We are thrilled to have journeyed that mile or two with you. May God's light shine to all who surround you... even the "duck shepherd"! Love you all! The Bupps
ReplyDeleteJust to let you know, I am following along and praying!
ReplyDeleteSweet Family,
ReplyDeleteWe are here and on the journey with you. We "think" of you often and keep you close.
Much love.
Mel,
ReplyDeleteI love seeing updates on here and hearing about your new adventure! Praying for your family.
Andrea R.
Thank you, everyone! =0) We really appreciate all of you! =0)
ReplyDeleteHi Whiteds! Love seeing the pictures and keeping up with you!
ReplyDeleteRochelle K.